Our Commitment to Our Environment
Sustainability is a growing concern. More and more attention is being given to issues such as recyclability, component reuse, and environmental responsibility.
Manufacturers and suppliers are being encouraged to make their products more environmentally friendly.
Sarsen Energy is serious about establishing and maintaining a leadership role for sustainability in our supply and installation process.
We recycle workshop and installation waste and divert a significant portion of our waste away from landfills.
We employ energy conservation measures in our workshop and office complexes. We are especially proud of the life-cycle and durability of our products.
Policy Statement on Sustainability
It is the objective of Sarsen Energy Ltd to adopt a responsible attitude to protecting the environment, by developing new and sustainable design solutions.
We are dedicated to:
• Specifying materials which are durable, economic and don’t require significant amounts of energy to produce.
• Local sourcing of labour and materials to reduce energy consumption.
• Working in partnership with suppliers, and customers to promote effective and meaningful environmental best practice.
• Adopting measures to prevent pollution and adverse impact on the environment and local community.
• Training staff, suppliers and contractors to enhance awareness of environmental legislation, regulations, British Standards and Good Practice.
• Minimising waste, maximising re-use and recycling wherever possible.
• Adopting energy efficient plant and materials.
• Balancing economic viability with environmental and social responsibility to provide lifetime design solutions.
• Developing a management system to demonstrate continual improvements in environmental, health and safety performance.
Sarsen Energy Ltd wants to be seen to be adopting the Government definition of sustainable development.
Maintenance of high and stable levels of economic growth and employment; prudent use of natural resources, social progress which recognises the needs of all people; and effective protection of the environment and; to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.